Commissioner of international trade
1. Responsible for the development and development of various international steel and steel pipe and stainless steel products markets and customers.
2. Establish and maintain good relations of cooperation with new and old customers.
3. Collaborate with the negotiation, contract signing, letter of credit review, documentary, contact freight forwarding, delivery, customs clearance, and foreign exchange settlement with potential customers.
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership in a timely and quality-oriented manner.
1. Bachelor degree or above in international trade and English related majors in full-time colleges and universities.
2. More than 1 year of experience in the international trade industry, proficient in all procedures of export trade.
3. Have good communication skills, market analysis skills, planning skills and business negotiation skills, and have a keen insight into the market.
4. Have good computer basic knowledge and English level 6 (inclusive), can use English fluently to talk with foreign customers, and use daily business correspondence.
5. Strong teamwork spirit, honesty and dedication, and strong sense of responsibility.
6. Experience in the steel and metallurgy trade industry is preferred.
7, good Spanish is preferred.
Phone: + 86-10-51651250
Fax: + 86-10-85188807
Address: Room 408, F Tower, Financial Street Chang'An Center, No. 26 ChengTong Ave,, Shijingshan District, Beijing